jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

RE: [tucasa.com] Solicitud sobre su inmueble ref. 7509036x

Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I am a private person ... and I am the owner of the apartment. I will rent the apartment for a minimum 1-2 months period, and max  UNLIMITED PERIOD-PERMANENTLY, we'll see what the future reserve us, you can take the flat for a long time...
    The apartment is furnished, but I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 390 Euro  (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). Also, very important, the utilities (old/hot water, electricity, wireless Internet, digital TV, 2 parking spots in garage, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of 390 EUR/month. The kaution is also EUR 390,00, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 10 days notice). The rent for 1 month is 390 Euro, but you must to deposit 780euro/2months.
    You can move in the apartment in the same day you sign the contract and you receive the keys. Even tomorrow, it depends on you.
    I am sorry but I speak only english ... I hope that we can understand each other, and make a good transaction together.
I will wait for your email, if you are interested.

c/ gobela, 19 distrito las arenas 48930 getxo, vizcaya planta 4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog